GEM home page

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camp # 1 2010

Catching my breath until day camps start next week. Here's a picture of last week's up north GEM Fishing camp minus guide Mitch who had to leave early. Lots of largemouth bass and northerns caught. Smallmouths, a favorite quarry, seemed to have lock jaw. Praise and worship with Luther Dell was good.

GEM Camp #1. Stormy weather, good fishing. Mitch Norman's boat won all three tournaments. All of of our 13 campers were believers, but some had never been baptized and wanted to be. I recently received a minister's license with International Ministerial Fellowship, and thus was privileged to baptize four of my campers. I may have thrown a few campers in the lake before, but baptising campers in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit was a first for me.





No comments: